In EBAVS/ we had working with BETAHAUS creating intern Workshops (SEO and WordPress) for our beloved coworkers. The name “Members teach members”. This movement based on the community of Betahaus to helped all members and taught about what we are an expert.
We just did WORDPRESS Workshop with Víctor, and now it’s my turn creating a BASIC SEO WORKSHOP.
At first, we thought to do a two Workshops, one of basic level, and other for experts. Then we recognized that the level at Betahaus was more basic than expert, so we only do a session. We had only 2 hours and a half to do a quick and basic SEO Workshop, so, we decided to talk about basic concepts. We prepared a presentation shared with all the students and shared at the final Workshop.
The SEO Workshop was:
- SEM: definition of terms
- Search Engines: how many search engines are, Google the king
- SERPS: what is a SERP
- SEO: definition SEO
- PPC: definition PPC
- PPC vs SEO
- Why SEO
- Evolution SEO: from the beginning to natural searchs
- How to do SEO: analysis, objectives, benchmarks, keyword researchs…
- OnPage: what is and how to do it, titles, metadescriptions, wpo, css, robots, sitemaps, google analytics, images – see our article of 3 Basic tips on image SEO
- OffPage: what is and how to do it
- Strategy SEO: what is a strategy SEO, content redaction
- Tools SEO: reviewing tools for manage SEO: WebMasterTools, Google Keyword Tool
- Case Study: activities with the coworkers to review their actions and the site.
See some of our charts of the workshop:
PPC Versus SEO
What is a SERP?
See us on twitter our SEO Workshop:
— betahaus barcelona (@betahausbcn) November 30, 2016
— Victor S. (@morktadela) November 30, 2016
— Ebavs (@ebavs) November 30, 2016