Instagram is the social network that I use to reflect the evolution of our family and “petardos” (as I call them).
Instagram like all social networks has rules to increase engagement with the user:
- daily post
- definition publication hours
- using #
- users interaction
- videos or boomerangs
- analysis post with more exit, etc…
In my case, I add little rules: publish what I want and I find aesthetic with a clear criterion which is my family.
I love images, I am an addict (photos, paintings, films, art books, comics etc …) with a lot of memory’s photographic and why I love social networks based on images (I’m an art historian). For example, one of the most I use is Pinterest; reminds me of the clipping magazines I do in my adolescence.
Pinterest is an aspirational network. A feminine network, especially for use before going to sleep, from 9 to 12 pm, is when more pinners are.
I’m a Pinterest influencer with 12.2K followers.
For many reasons:
- Pin daily – more than 11.2K -.
- Pin aesthetic criteria.
- Definition boards.
- Analysis boards with more followers and increase pins.
In summary, create a digital strategy for Pinterest.
If in personal level networks you can establish strategies, then imagine a professional level. One of the services I usually work in EBAVS/ is a consultancy and digital strategy: social networking, UX, SEO, Web Analytics etc.
I recommend analysis tools to review the social networks.
- Pinterest Analytics: a free tool.
- Tailwindapp: pay tool, schedule pins, connect Instagram, monitoring, analysis, trends, content management, etc.
- Stats for Instagram: free tool.
- Iconosquare: pay tool, content management, schedule, monitor, #, track, etc.
So, if you want to improve your profile social networks use these tools to see what content is most liked or pined and create a strategy yourselves.
But let me say one thing, have CRITERIA, either an aesthetic or element that makes you feel very comfortable to users and creates engagement.